Change of Mass Times:
Please note that from February 3rd Mass in English on this and subsequent first Saturdays will be at 11am followed by the First Saturday devotions.
Our Lady said on July 13, 1917: ”God wishes to establish in the world devotion to Her Immaculate Heart and that She would come to ask for the communion of reparation on the first Saturdays….”
What do you have to do?
The devotion of First Saturdays, as requested by Our Lady of Fatima, carries with it the assurance of salvation. However, to derive profit from such a great promise of Our Lady, the devotion must be properly understood and duly performed. The requirements as stipulated by Our Lady are as follows:
five decades of the rosary,
meditation on one or more of the mysteries of the rosary for fifteen minutes, to do all these things in the spirit of reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
to observe all these practices on the first Saturday of five consecutive months.
When Lucia asked why do we need to celebrate the five first Saturdays?
Our Lord answered:
My daughter, the motive is simple, there are five kinds of offences and blasphemies uttered against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1. blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception;
2. blasphemies against her virginity;
3. blasphemies against her Divine Maternity;
4. blasphemies of those who openly seek to foster in the hearts of children indifference or even hatred for this Immaculate Mother;
5. offences of those who directly outrage her in her holy images.